2 1 1
HOME DESIGNED AS FOREVER HOME, however current owners have now chosen to live in the country.
Patience Brothers Shane and Vern are proud to present to market this much loved home which will bring you as much joy - a true delight to live in. Every room and space, indoors and out, creates a feeling of elegance, wellbeing and peace...
A home you will feel proud to invite people to for gatherings. A true gem and one of a kind...
Beautiful home located in lovely suburb of Dianella in a quiet, peaceful strata complex on highest elevated position overlooking common gardens, with impressive mountain views, stunning open skies and glorious sunset, and a lovely summer breeze.
Positioned 10 mins from city, 20 mins from beaches and only minutes from most main highways - so can get anywhere in or out of Perth easily... A true blessing...
There is a bus stop behind back fence accessible through a locked communal gate: with regular bus services to city and to local shopping centers.
Lovingly and extensively renovated and landscaped, single storey 55+ Villa, utilising: classical high quality products including rare donnybrook tiles and unique custom designed wordsmithed kitchen; well designed built-in office/second guest bedroom; plus artistic mediterranean style garden design creating a beautiful and relaxing view from every window.
There is absolutely nothing for you to do here: you can just move in and relax: - though bathroom can be tweaked if desired as new fittings and toilet have been installed- but tiles can still be updated.
* Master bedroom has built in wardrobe and ensuite/ bathroom access.
* Second bedroom/office designed to be multi purposed.
* Gas cooktop/ Electric oven and rangehood * all new.
* Gas Hot Water System.
* Spacious lounge/dining area including built in bookshelf opening up to rear courtyard/outdoor entertaining area via glass sliding doors.
* No Stairs, all floor surfaces even.
* Ducted evaporative air cooling throughout.
* Under cover parking bay near front door.
* Separate lock up store room redesigned as a workshed.
* Extra visitor parking.
* Short walk to nearest bus stop.
* Many beautiful walks nearby including Gourmet Coffee/Cafe shop.
* Active Committee and Managing Company, new owner welcomed to get involved - lovely residents.
* Strata Fees $550. P/Q
* Water Rates $969.00 P/A
* Shire Rates $1389.00 P/A